IAV reserves the right (at any time) to:
- amend, update, change or remove any part of this Website; and/or
- suspend or restrict your access to this website if you are in arrears on your account; and/or
- stop or suspend the operation of this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this Website and its contents are provided to you on an ("as is") basis;
- information on this Website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; and
- any answers provided to questions published on this Website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Except to the extent required by law:
- IAV makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this Website or the information, content or materials included on this Website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this Website or the information, content or materials included on this Website are excluded; and
- IAV is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this Website and/or the use of this Website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by us, or in the case of some material, third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website.
In order to use this Website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). We have no obligation to make this Website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to, access this Website.
Third Party Linked Web Sites
This web site may contain references or links to other web sites ("linked web sites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Our links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those of other parties. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, we will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which arise in connection with your use of this Website.
Material Submitted By You
Certain parts of this Website may allow you to submit materials (including links to third party content) which can be accessed and viewed by the public from user generated content ("UGC"). By using these features, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the submission and display of your UGC on this Website, is not in breach of any third party’s rights or any applicable laws;
- you waive all moral rights that you may have in your UGC;
- none of your UGC is subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of IAV, its officers, directors, agents, related bodies corporate, employees and third party service providers;
- IAV has no obligation to monitor UGC but may do so and may edit, amend or remove UGC in its absolute discretion without notice to you; you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- you will not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or any computer software or equipment;
- your UGC shall not contain material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, invasive of another person’s privacy, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially biased or which a reader may reasonably find offensive, inappropriate, abusive or indecent or otherwise unlawful and will not promote pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and sub-licensable licence to IAV to use and display your UGC on this Website, modify, adapt, publish, create derivate works from, sell and distribute your UGC, without any compensation or obligation to you;
To the extent that your UGC includes a rating or review of a product or service, by submitting your UGC, you further represent and warrant to IAV that:
- you are a bona fide user of that product or service, and the rating or review reflects your honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences in relation to that product or service;
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you have not received any monetary payment or other valuable consideration in connection with the rating or review; and
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you do not have any financial interest in that product or service, or any affiliation with the manufacturer or provider of that product or service (or any competitor of the manufacturer or provider of that product or service) which could reasonably be expected to compromise the impartiality of the rating or review.
To the extent your UGC includes a question or query, you acknowledge that we may answer your question or query solely in its own discretion, but is not under any obligation to answer your question or query. Further, you acknowledge and agree that any answers provided to your question or query are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
By submitting your email address (or any other contact details) in connection with your UGC, you agree that IAV and its third party service providers may use your email address (or other contact details) to contact you about your UGC.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- information to allow us to find the relevant content on this Website;
- where applicable, details of the owner of the content (and if you are not the owner, the capacity in which you are acting on their behalf).
Last Updated: 31 October 2022